Mohawk and Shaw industries requires you to have your carpets cleaned by an IICRC Certified Firm in order to uphold the manufacturer’s warranty. We are a certified firm.
• IICRC Certified Firm
• IICRC Certified in Carpet Cleaning / CCT
• IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration / WRT
We use the most state-of-the-art truck mounted carpet cleaning systems in the industry today. Hot water extraction is proven to be the most effective method in removing deeply embedded dust and other abrasive materials that can drastically shorten the life of your carpets. We also offer high-rise cleaning with a portable machine that is very comparable to our truck mounted equipment, with slightly lower water temperatures. Your carpet stays clean longer by eliminating residue, dullness and matting common with other cleaning methods.
The EPA recommends having your carpet cleaned every six months and more often with small children and pets. Properly steam cleaning your carpets at least once a year will increase the life of your carpet in the long run. Old myths used to say that once carpets were cleaned they would become dirty faster than ever. That is not true if cleaned properly and left residue-free.
Our professionally trained carpet cleaning technicians will:
- Pre-evaluate the carpet for problem areas prior to cleaning.
- Pre-treat all areas with a pre-immulsifying agent prior to the cleaning process. This loosens the dirt and breaks down the stains.
- We will do full cleanings or open area cleanings at the homeowner’s request, and return the furniture to the original spot. Furniture is placed on blocks or tabs to prevent furniture stains.
- We then rinse the carpeting with a ph-balanced rinse agent at 200° water temperature which rinses soil and immulsifiers out of the carpeting leaving it clean and residue free.
- Our technicians will hand vacuum around all of your edges and baseboards.
- Deodorizer is available upon request at no additional charge.
- We also offer Teflon Protector if so desired.
- Your carpets are completely dry within 24 hours with the proper drying conditions.
We always strive for customer satisfaction. Our employees do not work on a commission so there will never be any hidden charges or up-selling on the job.
Bonita Springs Oriental Rug Cleaning
All rug cleaning is done at your location with the same procedures as carpet cleaning. We dye test each rug in a small area prior to cleaning it. If the colors do not bleed, we proceed with the cleaning process. All rugs vary in fiber and may appear slightly different upon completion. Just remember, a wool rug will always shed its fibers and have an odor until completely dry.