Our professionally trained carpet cleaning technicians will:
- Pre-evaluate the carpet for problem areas prior to cleaning.
- Pre-treat all areas with a pre-immulsifying agent prior to the cleaning process. This loosens the dirt and breaks down the stains.
- We will do full cleanings or open area cleanings at the homeowner’s request, and return the furniture to the original spot. Furniture is placed on blocks or tabs to prevent furniture stains.
- We then rinse the carpeting with a ph-balanced rinse agent at 200° water temperature which rinses soil and immulsifiers out of the carpeting leaving it clean and residue free.
- Our technicians will hand vacuum around all of your edges and baseboards.
- Deodorizer is available upon request at no additional charge.
- We also offer Teflon Protector if so desired.
- Your carpets are completely dry within 24 hours with the proper drying conditions.
We always strive for customer satisfaction. Our employees do not work on a commission so there will never be any hidden charges or up-selling on the job.